Thursday, July 23, 2015

Heartfelt Thanks

I want to thank all of you who have faithfully followed this blog over the past nine years. Your support has encouraged me tremendously, and I pray that each of you has seen the Lord more clearly as a result of my posts.

Please consider joining me at The Outspoken TULIP (https://headstickdeb.wordpress.com/), where I'd be delighted to have your company. And once again, thank you so very much for taking time to read The Things That Come Out Of My Head.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post! I'd love feedback, as long as you attach a name. Disagreement is fine, as long as it is presented respectfully. Please keep comments confined to a maximum of four short paragraphs. Sorry for making to do the Word Verification, but I've been getting too much spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...