Sunday, May 24, 2015

Ireland, SCOTUS And The Freedom To Preach Biblically

In light of both Ireland's decision to legalize same-sex marriage yesterday and next month's United States Supreme Court ruling that may well legalize it in all 50 states here, I believe this video shows the probable repercussions facing churches. I wish the person who put the video on YouTube had titled it more accurately. Still, the discussion touches on some critical implications of same-sex marriages for which we should prepare ourselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post! I'd love feedback, as long as you attach a name. Disagreement is fine, as long as it is presented respectfully. Please keep comments confined to a maximum of four short paragraphs. Sorry for making to do the Word Verification, but I've been getting too much spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...