Wednesday, April 29, 2015

So Now I'm Max Factor?

After yesterday's post (which took four hours to compose), I need a break. What a good excuse to share the progress on the portrait I began at the beginning of March?


This morning, doing her cheek color and eye shadow, I felt a little like a makeup artist. I rather enjoyed that feeling once I figured out how to blend the three eye shadow colors and adjust the Blur. I now must decide how much more facial shading I want to include before I put in her hair highlights.

Can I finish this portrait by the end of May? That's my goal. Even if I don't, I'm learning new techniques, and I'm having fun. Those two factors motivate me to keep drawing and exploring my digital art programs to see what else I can create.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post! I'd love feedback, as long as you attach a name. Disagreement is fine, as long as it is presented respectfully. Please keep comments confined to a maximum of four short paragraphs. Sorry for making to do the Word Verification, but I've been getting too much spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...