Thursday, April 9, 2015

Smelling The Flowers

Writing the same things repeatedly has the advantage of helping readers grab on to points I want to make. In that respect, I don't mind keeping to a narrow array of themes in this blog. That very narrowness may well give focus and clarity to both me and my readers. That obviously has benefits.

Sometimes, however, I get bored with blogging. My more seasoned readers know that my periods of boredom never last very long, and that I generally resume blogging within days of announcing that I need a break. So expect to see more posts from me soon, especially ones that celebrate the foundational tenets of Biblical Christianity. But allow me a little break for now.

1 comment:

  1. Spring is springing up here, DebbieLynne, I'm sure you and John will enjoy your rest and adventures in the beautiful weather. Even in this fallen world with so many terrible problems God graces us with so much beauty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post! I'd love feedback, as long as you attach a name. Disagreement is fine, as long as it is presented respectfully. Please keep comments confined to a maximum of four short paragraphs. Sorry for making to do the Word Verification, but I've been getting too much spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...