Sunday, April 26, 2015

Remember The Future

Sometimes we forget. Certainly, we find it essential to concentrate on those doctrines that affect our lives here and now. And yes, we have the great obligation to battle the stubborn residue of sin in our lives for the purpose of honoring the Lord in holiness. But in all of this obedience, we sometimes forget that it has a broader point. This present life prepares us for eternity. Praise God for reminding me of the heaven that awaits Christians by leading me to this Isaac Watts hymn.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post! I'd love feedback, as long as you attach a name. Disagreement is fine, as long as it is presented respectfully. Please keep comments confined to a maximum of four short paragraphs. Sorry for making to do the Word Verification, but I've been getting too much spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...