Sunday, April 12, 2015

My Perfect Plea

The Lord, as many Christians know, desires that His people live in repentance and holiness. Yet He knows very well that all of us naturally gravitate toward sin. Although He empowers us to walk in obedience to Him by the power of His Holy Spirit, we frequently fail to appropriate that power.

Praise the Lord that my salvation depends exclusively on Jesus and His death on the cross rather than on my dismal performance as a Christian! His grace in saving me only makes me more eager to live a life of holiness that honors Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post! I'd love feedback, as long as you attach a name. Disagreement is fine, as long as it is presented respectfully. Please keep comments confined to a maximum of four short paragraphs. Sorry for making to do the Word Verification, but I've been getting too much spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...