Thursday, March 26, 2015

Few Words For The Greatest Love

The thought of once again writing about the way Christ's crucifixion extends salvation to those who believe in Him paralyzes me today. Eight days away from Good Friday, I know I need to write about His wonderful love for His Church, but I sit at my keyboard with no clue of what to say.

Perhaps tomorrow, the words will come. Today, however, I simply rejoice that my Creator lovingly endured the cross to pay the penalty for my sin. I'll praise Him for including me, a sinful wretch of a woman, as one of His elect--with only His blood to commend me to His Father. The wonder that He would give Himself for me is more than I can put into words today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post! I'd love feedback, as long as you attach a name. Disagreement is fine, as long as it is presented respectfully. Please keep comments confined to a maximum of four short paragraphs. Sorry for making to do the Word Verification, but I've been getting too much spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...