Sunday, March 8, 2015

A Nobler, Sweeter Song

It's time, dear readers, to return to my practice of sharing the great hymns of the Christian faith on Sundays. The rich theology combines with music to let us soar into adoration of our wonderful Savior, drawing our emotions to Him. The neglect of these powerful hymns, therefore, diminishes this blog.

This past week, I encountered a hymn less familiar to me than most hymns. To say it simply, I fell in love with it! It not only reminds me of the atoning blood that Christ shed for me, but of that glorious day when I'll stand before His throne to sing His praises.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post! I'd love feedback, as long as you attach a name. Disagreement is fine, as long as it is presented respectfully. Please keep comments confined to a maximum of four short paragraphs. Sorry for making to do the Word Verification, but I've been getting too much spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...