Monday, February 16, 2015

Not The Best Priorities

Although I knew company would  come this afternoon (a young couple from church and their four children), I deferred my time in God's Word until after they left in favor of playing with Paintshop Pro. I wanted to experiment with making masks. I still haven't made what I really want to make, but I see progress:
I wish I'd gone to Scripture earlier, but I can't help being kind of excited about learning new techniques in Painshop Pro. Next time, though, I think I'll spend more time in my Bible...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post! I'd love feedback, as long as you attach a name. Disagreement is fine, as long as it is presented respectfully. Please keep comments confined to a maximum of four short paragraphs. Sorry for making to do the Word Verification, but I've been getting too much spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...