Sunday, November 16, 2014

A Leader To Trust

Neither John nor I particularly enjoyed our path these last few days, but the Lord enabled us (although imperfectly) to trust Him. Slowly, we learn to rely on His wisdom, believing that He has eternal purposes in leading us through these difficulties.

I take comfort in emphasizing the point that He leads us. Our troubles aren't random occurrences so much as situations the Sovereign Lord has prepared in order that we might honor Him. He, the One Who loves us, leads us for His Name's sake. Could anything be more glorious?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post! I'd love feedback, as long as you attach a name. Disagreement is fine, as long as it is presented respectfully. Please keep comments confined to a maximum of four short paragraphs. Sorry for making to do the Word Verification, but I've been getting too much spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...