Thursday, September 25, 2014

Perhaps

I could have made time to compose an in-depth blog post instead of reading other blogs and magazine articles this afternoon. Assuredly, I would have felt more productive, and could have congratulated myself for "an afternoon well spent."

But perhaps my hunger for self-congratulation (to say nothing of my absolute lust for applause from my readers) needed today off. Perhaps reading the thoughts and perspectives of others did me more good, and made it harder for me to call attention to myself. Perhaps the Lord, understanding that Song Of Solomon just left me unresponsive this morning, wanted me to explore the riches of His Word through the eyes of other bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post! I'd love feedback, as long as you attach a name. Disagreement is fine, as long as it is presented respectfully. Please keep comments confined to a maximum of four short paragraphs. Sorry for making to do the Word Verification, but I've been getting too much spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...