Sunday, August 31, 2014

Vacation And God's Grace

Neither John nor I can travel anymore without putting our health at risk, but we seriously need a vacation. As a solution, we've kept September free of all but one medical appointment (pesky oncologist!) in order to take two day-trips a week (weather permitting). Additionally, I plan to blog less so that I can do more drawing and reading.

I praise the Lord for graciously making this vacation possible. Come to think of it, every blessing I enjoy testifies to His marvelous grace toward me! That being the case, I decided that this week's hymn should celebrate His freely bestowed grace.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your vacation! Praying these trips refresh you both.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post! I'd love feedback, as long as you attach a name. Disagreement is fine, as long as it is presented respectfully. Please keep comments confined to a maximum of four short paragraphs. Sorry for making to do the Word Verification, but I've been getting too much spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...