Saturday, August 23, 2014

The "Who" Of Our Praises

For various reasons, I choose to post this weekend's hymn a day early. I love its focus on the Lord as it rejoices in His  various attributes. Contemporary evangelical culture, in both preaching and  music, can often neglect rejoicing simply in the various aspects of  His nature by instead emphasizing His ministry to us. As wonderful as that ministry is, however, we must keep Him, not His acts of kindness toward us, as our object of worship.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post! I'd love feedback, as long as you attach a name. Disagreement is fine, as long as it is presented respectfully. Please keep comments confined to a maximum of four short paragraphs. Sorry for making to do the Word Verification, but I've been getting too much spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...