Friday, June 6, 2014

My Body Says Not Today

My day revolved around going to my doctor to have a suspicious-looking mole removed. She thinks it's benign, especially since it was only skin-deep, but of course we need to wait for the biopsy results before breathing a sigh of relief. When I return next Friday to have my stitches removed, perhaps she'll be able to tell me what the biopsy shows.

So, although I feel prepared to begin demonstrating that Deborah's ministry of judging Israel and spurring Barak to go into battle against Sisera does not validate Christian churches having women in leadership positions, my body says I need to rest this afternoon. I think I'll take its advice.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post! I'd love feedback, as long as you attach a name. Disagreement is fine, as long as it is presented respectfully. Please keep comments confined to a maximum of four short paragraphs. Sorry for making to do the Word Verification, but I've been getting too much spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...