Sunday, June 15, 2014

All Three Of Him

Won't the Kingdom of God, when Christ finally returns and establishes it, resound with the unhindered praises of all God's  creatures? The prospect thrills me! I get even more thrilled, however, when I remember that those praises belong to the Triune God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Of all the wonderful doctrines of Scripture, I best love the doctrine of the Trinity. Of course, I could never begin to understand how one God can exist in three distinct Persons without disrupting His unity. But the very mystery of it draws me all the more deeper into praise and adoration! And when  He reveals Himself fully, my praise will blend in perfect harmony with all His creatures to  humbly worship Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post! I'd love feedback, as long as you attach a name. Disagreement is fine, as long as it is presented respectfully. Please keep comments confined to a maximum of four short paragraphs. Sorry for making to do the Word Verification, but I've been getting too much spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...