Monday, May 19, 2014

A Week For Family

As eager as I was to blog this week, I need to go on hiatus...at least partially. Two members of John's family passed away yesterday, so right now I feel completely distracted and emotionally drained. Not conducive to much writing, as you might understand.

In the next few days, we'll need to be available to family members, so I prefer not to pressure myself with blogging. I may post a video here and there, but I'd rather not undertake any major writing. Thursday is the wake, followed by a service and burial Friday. Clearly, this week promises to be both busy and emotional. Please pray that I can support my husband and his family during this time of sorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post! I'd love feedback, as long as you attach a name. Disagreement is fine, as long as it is presented respectfully. Please keep comments confined to a maximum of four short paragraphs. Sorry for making to do the Word Verification, but I've been getting too much spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...