Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Makes Ya Wonder, Doesn't It?

Spring's slow but apparent  arrival, coupled with necessary distractions such as routine doctor visits (that I'd rather not make--but must) presents me with less time to blog. And so, it amuses me to think that this past winter, which seemed as it would last forever, actually spoiled me in terms of giving me time to make almost daily posts. As much as I delight in getting out of the apartment (with the obvious exception of the doctor visits), I feel a sense of frustration that I have less time for writing. Oh, the irony!

1 comment:

  1. It was gorgeous here in western Ontario yesterday! I went for a little walk...the trees are still skeletons, but soon they will have fresh coverings of green! I love spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post! I'd love feedback, as long as you attach a name. Disagreement is fine, as long as it is presented respectfully. Please keep comments confined to a maximum of four short paragraphs. Sorry for making to do the Word Verification, but I've been getting too much spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...