Thursday, April 17, 2014

I Certianly WILL Take It Personally

As  we approach tomorrow's Good Friday observance, perhaps we ought to  take it personally. Yes, Jesus died for His Church collectively, but He also died for each individual member of His Church. I certainly praise Him for shedding His precious blood on my behalf.

When I stand before the Lord's Judgment Throne, I won't rely on  my local church affiliations, my history of ministry work, or even my study of Scripture for my justification. In dying for me, Jesus provided both the only defense I need and the only defense His Father can rightly accept. And what could be more personal?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post! I'd love feedback, as long as you attach a name. Disagreement is fine, as long as it is presented respectfully. Please keep comments confined to a maximum of four short paragraphs. Sorry for making to do the Word Verification, but I've been getting too much spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...