Friday, March 7, 2014

Energized By Rosebuds

I finished drawing my fanciful vine of yellow rosebuds last night. Actually, it turned out better than I had anticipated it would, which is always a nice surprise.

This project taught me more about CorelDRAW, therefore increasing my confidence to keep using the program. Back in January, I'd feared that I'd wasted my money on it, but now I think it might have been a worthwhile investment. In some respects, it requires more work than Paintshop Pro does, but it offers much more flexibility in terms of editing (even after I save a project) that it could end up saving me time further down the road.

So, though I'm tired, this experience leaves me energized and eager to learn more about the program. Let's see what I'll do for the upcoming April birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post! I'd love feedback, as long as you attach a name. Disagreement is fine, as long as it is presented respectfully. Please keep comments confined to a maximum of four short paragraphs. Sorry for making to do the Word Verification, but I've been getting too much spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...