Saturday, February 15, 2014

Snowstorms And A River Glorious

Another monster snowstorm (yes, they come relentlessly this winter!) requires that my Personal Care Attendant puts me to bed four hours early so that she can get home safely before the accumulation starts. Since that early bedtime means less computer time today, I've decided to post a hymn today, and do a blogpost on Christ the Bridegroom tomorrow.

This week's hymn challenges me in my obedience to trust the Lord, while at the same time assuring me that He's trustworthy. And indeed, He keeps providing for me in all these snowstorms!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post! I'd love feedback, as long as you attach a name. Disagreement is fine, as long as it is presented respectfully. Please keep comments confined to a maximum of four short paragraphs. Sorry for making to do the Word Verification, but I've been getting too much spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...