Monday, February 24, 2014

Silence Wiser Than Words

So much fills my heart and mind today, as I reel from a weekend of tough emotions. The situation, even when it gets resolved, mustn't be discussed on this blog. I tried to mention it discreetly on Facebook yesterday...a move I deeply regret.

So, I sit here aching to write, but well aware that I have only yesterday's turbulence on my mind. I may be posting videos here for a few days while I pray through some of the issues, so I ask for your patience until I'm ready to write again. Please be assured, my marriage is fine, and my devotion to the Lord remains intact.

I'll type to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post! I'd love feedback, as long as you attach a name. Disagreement is fine, as long as it is presented respectfully. Please keep comments confined to a maximum of four short paragraphs. Sorry for making to do the Word Verification, but I've been getting too much spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...