Tuesday, February 11, 2014

My Gusty, Foolish Project

I worked most of  the day completing my first drawing in CorelDRAW: a logo for the greeting cards I make. Two important birthdays loom this month, so I really need to concentrate on making cards this next week. I've decided to try making them with CorelDRAW so I can start gaining experience with the program and its tools.

Using a new program for such a special project is either very gutsy or very foolish. Probably a little of both, actually. But I like this experience of figuring out how the various tools work, and seeing that, yes, I can create images with this software (a possibility I seriously doubted just three short weeks ago).

I'm only beginning to learn how CorelDRAW works, so my drawing didn't come out as well as I'd hoped, but it satisfies me  for now.

Last name whited out for my privacy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post! I'd love feedback, as long as you attach a name. Disagreement is fine, as long as it is presented respectfully. Please keep comments confined to a maximum of four short paragraphs. Sorry for making to do the Word Verification, but I've been getting too much spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...