Saturday, February 8, 2014

My Convenient Diversion

Today got away from me! My personal agenda had taken our Bible Study meeting into account, but I hadn't foreseen downloading AVG anti-virus software. I loved the free version so much that upgrading to the premium version was a no-brainer!

That procedure obliterated my blogging time, but in the long-run I believe that lowering my risk of a computer virus will ensure more blog posts in the coming year. Anyway, I haven't really been getting ideas for posts lately, so downloading AVG provided a nice means of avoiding the awkwardness of logging into my blog only to wrestle with writer's block. Maybe doing the right thing for the long-run actually benefited me in the short-run too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post! I'd love feedback, as long as you attach a name. Disagreement is fine, as long as it is presented respectfully. Please keep comments confined to a maximum of four short paragraphs. Sorry for making to do the Word Verification, but I've been getting too much spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...