Friday, January 31, 2014

Tied With A Big Red Bow

At this point, I really ought to know that 12:33am is just not the best time to plot out digital art projects. Nevertheless, I insistently exercised my mind until finally falling asleep sometime after 3:30, planning ways to draw a ribbon in CorelDRAW. Awaking at 6:30 (an hour before our alarm goes off), I continued thinking through my plan.

Though I'm exhausted, I eagerly set about creating my proposed project after spending time in God's Word and subsequently sorting through email this morning. My results show my immaturity in regard to CorelDRAW, but I remind myself that I've only begun learning the program. From that perspective, perhaps the crudeness of my drawing can be forgiven.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post! I'd love feedback, as long as you attach a name. Disagreement is fine, as long as it is presented respectfully. Please keep comments confined to a maximum of four short paragraphs. Sorry for making to do the Word Verification, but I've been getting too much spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...