Sunday, January 5, 2014

The Story I Tell

Let me take a quick break from writing Thank You notes for Christmas gifts (yes, I know I'm late again) to share a hymn that I've always loved. Although I fail in my attempts to share the  Gospel, I still love trying to communicate it though my writing. I love letting people know that Jesus died for their sin, and rose again so that those who place their faith in Him and repent of their sin will live eternally with Him. So, despite its lack of theological content, this wonderful old hymn expresses my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post! I'd love feedback, as long as you attach a name. Disagreement is fine, as long as it is presented respectfully. Please keep comments confined to a maximum of four short paragraphs. Sorry for making to do the Word Verification, but I've been getting too much spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...