Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Lost American Lives

41 years ago, nine men in black robes sentenced countless Americans to die before those Americans were even born. Over those 41 years, science has increasingly affirmed that a fetus is, in fact, a rapidly developing human  being, even from the point of conception.



Roe v. Wade, in emphasizing the so-called "rights" of woman, snatched away the right to life that the writers of the Declaration of Independence deemed to be inalienable. Having two friends who survived attempted abortions (one of whom having been conceived as a result of rape), I know that children of unplanned pregnancies can live happy, meaningful lives. In fact, both of my friends strongly oppose abortion. They'll eagerly tell you of their gratitude that they made it to birth.

The Supreme Court, on January 22, 1973. made sure that multitudes of people wouldn't enjoy life as my two friends do. And despite mounting scientific evidence that fetuses are actual human beings, I'm losing hope for a reversal of this ghoulish decision. Please, let my despair be wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post! I'd love feedback, as long as you attach a name. Disagreement is fine, as long as it is presented respectfully. Please keep comments confined to a maximum of four short paragraphs. Sorry for making to do the Word Verification, but I've been getting too much spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...