Tuesday, November 5, 2013

And Anyway, It Helps Maintain My Girlish Figure

Physically, I'm tired. Today, blogging is pretty much the last thing I want to do (sleep being the first). I guess the sudden release of pressure regarding the PCA situation signaled a message to my body that it can relax now, so the adrenalin let go.

As much as I love typing, it's really hard physical work, as I use my legs, back, arms and neck in concert with each other  to maneuver my headstick around my keyboard. I choose this exercise willingly, despite the effort (which, in the past few weeks, is intensified by different positioning in my wheelchair while a potential pressure sore heals) because I love blogging. This blog helps me reach out beyond the walls of my apartment to a vast world, allowing me to share my love for the Lord. And He is worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post! I'd love feedback, as long as you attach a name. Disagreement is fine, as long as it is presented respectfully. Please keep comments confined to a maximum of four short paragraphs. Sorry for making to do the Word Verification, but I've been getting too much spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...